- Complete form below, click ‘Register’ button
- You will be taken to the ‘Shop’ page, click ‘Sign up now’ to enrol in the appropriate course to cart
- View ‘Cart’ page, apply coupon code if applicable (ensuring there is a zero balance)
- Continue to checkout / payment and complete billing details
- You will receive an order number and have immediate access to relevant course materials
AFTER CLICKING THE ‘REGISTER’ BUTTON, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE SHOP/CART AND PAYMENT TO COMPLETE YOUR COURSE REGISTRATION.
The registration process below is used for your First Aid Alive learning account and to replace the manual enrolment form previously required with COVID conditions.
Since 1 January 2015, we (FIRST AID ALIVE) can be prevented from issuing you with a nationally recognised VET qualification or statement of attainment when you complete your course if you do not have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). In addition, we are required to include your USI in the data we submit to NCVER. If you have not yet obtained a USI you can apply for it directly at https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi/ on computer or mobile device.
You may already have a USI if you have done any nationally recognised training, which could include training at work, completing a first aid course or RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) course, getting a white card, or studying at a TAFE or training organisation. It is important that you try to find out whether you already have a USI before attempting to create a new one. You should not have more than one USI. To check if you already have a USI, use the ‘Forgotten USI’ link on the USI website at https://www.usi.gov.au/faqs/i-have-forgotten-my-usi/.